RSP MP3 OCX Description
ActiveX OCX to play MP3 , MP2 , MP1 , MPEG-2.0 , MPEG-2.5 and wav PCM media files
- This controls is using a high quality decoder engine
- Ability to play media files in the following formats :
wav in PCM format
MPEG 1 Layer 3 ( MP3 ) ,
MPEG 1 layer 2
MPEG 1 layer 1
MPEG 2.0 ( sample rates 16000 , 24000 and 22050 Hz)
MPEG 2.5 ( sample rates 8000 , 11025 and 12000 Hz)
- It has a high quality graphical Equalizer
- It has a spectrum analyzer with 10 bands
- The decoder engine is loaded dynamically in the process
- You can define what wave out device ( soundcard ) will play the MP3 file
- The control has support to Xing and VBRI based VBR files
- The control can retrieve BitRate , samplerate , layer , stereo mode and the time of the mp3 file as formatted string or milliseconds
- Future versions will have more features
RSP MP3 OCX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in RSP MP3 OCX 3.3.1
Release notes are not available currently.
RSP MP3 OCX Requirements
No additional system requirements.